Consultancy and independent work
Please note, my current capacity to undertake independent work is still limited. Nevertheless, I will consider all relevant equality, inclusion and diversity related requests thus, do not hesitate to contact me to discuss potential input, such as:
- Media, conference and community event addresses
- Training projects
- Community development
- Community research
- Workshop and group facilitation
- Publication/content creation
- Equality screenings/assessments
I have limited capacity to take on a few clients for private therapeutic work* in the Milton Keynes area. I am also able to work with clients via Skype, where appropriate.
I work integratively but, I am particularly mindful of incorporating and reflecting upon the sociopolitical context and its impact on our lives and psychological functioning.
At present my private practice is centred on supporting women and, on the following areas:
- Racism, sexism & intersectional challenges
- Identity and sense of self
- Discrimination & marginalisation
- Womanhood related transitions
- Shame, isolation and alienation
- Relationship difficulties
- Self-care and self-nurture
- Self-determination and liberation
If you feel you could benefit from seing me privately, please get in touch using the contact form so we can arrange an informal chat and where appropriate, an initial assessment.
Should I not be able to help, I may refer you to colleagues and/or signpost you to other resources.
I practice in French and in English.
I do not have fixed therapy fees. My hourly fees vary between £30 to £75 depending on the type of support you require and your circumstances.
For consultation fees please get in touch.
Occasionally, I am able to take on some work on a purely voluntary basis if I feel it may be of benefit to a particularly disadvantaged/vulnerable group and, there is no capacity to provide any payment.
If you are simply looking to pool ideas, network or would like to discuss potential projects, I would similarly be happy to arrange an informal telephone chat or consultation. Please use the contact form.
* I am at present, not accredited. I do hope to join the BACP and/or the UKCP in the forseeable future (as well as the BPS once I complete my doctorate). Nonetheless, please note, accreditation is not compulsory for those who practice as therapists, and as ethically required, my therapeutic work is carried out under supervision and with the relevant insurance arrangements. Please see my biography for more information on my professional profile/experience.