Job Title: Personal Assistant (self-employed**)
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: £13-15/hr Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
Posted on: 22nd of September, 2022 Closing date: 6th of October, 2022
We are looking for a passionate Personal Assistant to handle a variety of executive assisting and administrative tasks for the Director of Race Reflections. We are deeply committed to social justice and to equality not afraid to ‘rock the boat’ to make a difference. This is what makes us leaders and innovators.
We need someone that understands our mission and as a personal assistant, you will assist with daily operations of the company to achieve them and help with daily tasks such as file management, travel arrangements, membership services and logistics planning.
* Working hours can be flexible (Monday to Saturday): part-time, covering up to 15 hours per week.
* The role is remote, however, the position may require occasional travelling to events and venues.
Duties and Responsibilities
Diarising and calendar
* Manage calendar, appointments, meetings, and reminders
* Manage paperwork which includes photocopying/printing/invoices/receipts
* Coordinating events and training
* Diarising team meeting
* Creating Zoom links and sharing with attendees
Social Media support
* Scheduling Tweets in advance to promote events and raise engagement
Financial admin support
* Uploading receipts and invoices to the finance system (DEXT)
External communication support
* Managing incoming enquiries to the central inbox and forwarding them as appropriate to the required team member
* Managing the company newsletter
Internal communication support
* Adding items to the agenda for attention by Director
* Following up on inbox enquiries/ Setting meetings for initial consultations
* Storing team documents in the central storage system
* Storing training documents in the central storage system
General personal assistance
*Providing support to the Director as required within the parameters of the role.
Job Requirements – experience and skills
* Experience: Fresh to 2 years of related experience
* Highly responsible, organized, able to work independently, and pay keen attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have a friendly demeanour to represent the client and the company
* Ability to responsibly make decisions in the absence of clear instructions
* Ability to prioritise tasks according to the importance
* Capable of anticipating and responding efficiently and professionally to client needs￼
** The expectation is that the successful candidate will be registered self-employed and responsible for their own taxes.
Please send all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday the 15th of October 2022 00:00 (GMT +1) – we may close recruitment early if we receive sufficient high level applications.